Shieldmaiden Shieldmaiden

This looks exciting! Any chance you're casting voice overs for the project?

PiratePudding responds:

Hello RiverK, thank you for the compliment! :)
I'm afraid at this stage of the production there are no voice castings, but thank for the interest!

Chicken Chicken

This may be my new favorite miniseries.

Minecraft: Too Much Power Minecraft: Too Much Power

I'm assuming you voiced this yourself, since no one else is credited. The idea, animation and execution were awesome, and your voice and mic quality are good, but "da woman?" I'm a voice actor, and I know there are many other voice actors here on NG that will notice that the most as well. It stood out hardcore.

Otherwise, epic.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Complete with all the frustrations of a NES game!

Minecraft Tower Defence 2 Minecraft Tower Defence 2

Was hopeful for this one, being an avid Minecraft and Tower Defense fan, but I should have known better, seeing how sponsored games are almost always the most buggy.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Unique!

Love Tower Defense, and this a great idea, however the genres were very limited. Keep it up! You guys are geniuses!

+C+ 80's 3 +C+ 80's 3

I love it! Used it in a short called "Shadow Gets a Roommate," which you can view here: http://youtu.be/WuyEtCwqoUk

Coin and Haggle Coin and Haggle

Super proud of you, and humbled to have been able to listen as the song slowly came to be. Totally fived.

MichaelJ responds:

D'aww. :3

Bane reads Sorority Email Bane reads Sorority Email

This works so incredibly well with Bane's colorful, charismatic persona. I laughed pretty damn hard every time you busted out the Bane-girl voice, too.

5 stars for "I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOU."

biggiek7888 responds:

"Imagine the c*** punch".